Summit 24" Wide Wine Cellar
- Regular price
- Price: $3,900.00 NZD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $3,900.00 NZD
- Unit price
We Proudly Ship With:Order Confirmation:
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within three business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the order ships, it's 5-7 business days for it to arrive at a local freight terminal, and from there their staff will reach out to the customer to arrange an appointment for delivery.
- All deliveries are threshold deliveries, with the exception of the Allavino's YHWR305 series and Forno's FWCDR6628-24S, which comes with a complimentary white glove delivery service.
- All of our orders receive free standard curbside shipping.
- If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charge of $350
- We know you want your unit as quickly as possible. If you have specific time concerns , please call us to discuss your needs before shipping.
Shop now and Pay in 4 with Klarna.
Split you purchase into 4 Interest -free payments.*
Use your own valid debit or credit card, or other accepted payment method, to pay (no prepaid cards).
The first payment is charged when the merchant confirms your order (this is usually the shipping date for online orders).
The next 3 payments are automatically made every 2 weeks after your Initial Payment (first Installment Payment due at least 15 days after Initial Payment for California residents).
Klarna charges no interest with Pay Later in 4 and no fees unless you fail to make a payment.
If you return or cancel any part of your purchase, you may get a refund from Klarna depending on how the store handles returns and cancellations. If you are due a refund from Klarna on a returned or cancelled order, we will refund the balance back to your original payment method.
If you have questions about the quality or shipping of your order, please contact the merchant where you made the purchase.
A Late Fee of up to $7 may be charged if any scheduled payment remains unpaid after 10 days (this will never exceed 25% of your Total Purchase Amount).
Depending on your payment method, your financial institution may charge you interest or fees under your agreement with them. If you have any questions about those charges contact your payment method provider.
* CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License.
Available for Allavino, Kegco, KingsBottle and Thor Kitchen Products.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 31. USA
We are an authorized retailer for Summit Appliance
SUMMIT SWC1966 is a full-sized dual zone wine cellar designed for optimum wine storage with user-friendly convenience.
Sized at just under 24" wide and 27" deep, the SWC1966 can store up to 160 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles on slide-out wooden shelves. Alternatively, this unit can hold up to 118 larger Burgundy style bottles (often used for Chardonnay or Pinot Noir) or a combination of 22 champagne bottles and 132 Bordeaux style. Two digital thermostats let you manage the temperature zones with ease and include an LED temperature display that can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The larger lower compartment is best suited for red wines stored between 55º and 72ºF, while the upper zone is designed for white wine and champange stored between 41º and 55ºF. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive touch. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, open door alarm, temperature memory function in case of power loss, and high temperature alarm for added protection.
The SWC1966 has a jet black cabinet and reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door that offers a full display of the interior. A sleek stainless steel handle completes the look, and a factory installed lock offers added security. This unit can be used freestanding or built-in with extra rear clearance. See the user manual for more information.
With its ideal size and handy features, the SWC1966 is an elegant yet affordable wine cellar for full storage needs.
|Height of Cabinet||69.75" (177 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||26.63" (68 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||27.75" (70 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||48.75" (124 cm)|
|Capacity||15.9 cu.ft. (450 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||187.0 lbs. (85 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||261.0 lbs. (118 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.91 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||29.5" (75 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41°F to 55°F (upper zone); 55°F to 72°F (lower zone)|
|Interior Height 2||31.0" (79 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Sound Level||33.7 dB|
6 great reasons to buy from us:
- Fast, Free Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy Returns
- Product Guarantees
- Financing Options
- Top Customer Service
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.