Allavino 24" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 36 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator
- Regular price
- Price: $3,267.00 NZD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $3,267.00 NZD
- Unit price
We Proudly Ship With:Order Confirmation:
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within three business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Once the order ships, it's 5-7 business days for it to arrive at a local freight terminal, and from there their staff will reach out to the customer to arrange an appointment for delivery.
- All deliveries are threshold deliveries, with the exception of the Allavino's YHWR305 series and Forno's FWCDR6628-24S, which comes with a complimentary white glove delivery service.
- All of our orders receive free standard curbside shipping.
- If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charge of $350
- We know you want your unit as quickly as possible. If you have specific time concerns , please call us to discuss your needs before shipping.
Shop now and Pay in 4 with Klarna.
Split you purchase into 4 Interest -free payments.*
Use your own valid debit or credit card, or other accepted payment method, to pay (no prepaid cards).
The first payment is charged when the merchant confirms your order (this is usually the shipping date for online orders).
The next 3 payments are automatically made every 2 weeks after your Initial Payment (first Installment Payment due at least 15 days after Initial Payment for California residents).
Klarna charges no interest with Pay Later in 4 and no fees unless you fail to make a payment.
If you return or cancel any part of your purchase, you may get a refund from Klarna depending on how the store handles returns and cancellations. If you are due a refund from Klarna on a returned or cancelled order, we will refund the balance back to your original payment method.
If you have questions about the quality or shipping of your order, please contact the merchant where you made the purchase.
A Late Fee of up to $7 may be charged if any scheduled payment remains unpaid after 10 days (this will never exceed 25% of your Total Purchase Amount).
Depending on your payment method, your financial institution may charge you interest or fees under your agreement with them. If you have any questions about those charges contact your payment method provider.
* CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License.
Available for Allavino, Kegco, KingsBottle and Thor Kitchen Products.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 31. USA
We are an authorized retailer for Allavino
This Allavino VSWR36-2SF20 FlexCount II Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology features a convenient 24" wide cabinet that can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
36 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones
With up to 18 bottles in each zone, you can comfortably fit 36 bottles in a compact space. Each zone of this dual-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine; you can set both zones to the same temperature if you find you are only storing one type.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
Two clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature in each zone quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
Wine Protection Technology
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
FlexCount vibration-dampening shelves prevent damage from vibrations and movement
Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door Frames
- Comes with towel bar and curved handle styles to you can customize your cabinet with the ones that best suit you.
All Black Interiors:
All black interiors emulate the look of traditional wine cellars
Cool Blue Lighting:
Elegant cool blue LED lighting illuminates the interiors without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
Smooth-glide shelving minimizes agitation to your wine
Internal fans circulate the air, providing even, consistent cooling and faster cooldown
25% More Energy Efficient Design:
Saves you money each month!
Two independently controlled temperature zones can each be set between 40°F and 65°F
Ambient Temperature Range:
Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Depth||23 1/4"D (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||141 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||181 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 36 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||3|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
6 great reasons to buy from us:
- Fast, Free Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy Returns
- Product Guarantees
- Financing Options
- Top Customer Service
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.