Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Dual Tap Stainless Steel Commercial Kegerator
- Regular price
- Price: $2,349.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $2,349.00 USD
- Unit price
We Proudly Ship With:Order Confirmation:
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within three business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Once the order ships, it's 5-7 business days for it to arrive at a local freight terminal, and from there their staff will reach out to the customer to arrange an appointment for delivery.
- All deliveries are threshold deliveries, with the exception of the Allavino's YHWR305 series and Forno's FWCDR6628-24S, which comes with a complimentary white glove delivery service.
- All of our orders receive free standard curbside shipping.
- If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charge of $350
- We know you want your unit as quickly as possible. If you have specific time concerns , please call us to discuss your needs before shipping.
Shop now and Pay in 4 with Klarna.
Split you purchase into 4 Interest -free payments.*
Use your own valid debit or credit card, or other accepted payment method, to pay (no prepaid cards).
The first payment is charged when the merchant confirms your order (this is usually the shipping date for online orders).
The next 3 payments are automatically made every 2 weeks after your Initial Payment (first Installment Payment due at least 15 days after Initial Payment for California residents).
Klarna charges no interest with Pay Later in 4 and no fees unless you fail to make a payment.
If you return or cancel any part of your purchase, you may get a refund from Klarna depending on how the store handles returns and cancellations. If you are due a refund from Klarna on a returned or cancelled order, we will refund the balance back to your original payment method.
If you have questions about the quality or shipping of your order, please contact the merchant where you made the purchase.
A Late Fee of up to $7 may be charged if any scheduled payment remains unpaid after 10 days (this will never exceed 25% of your Total Purchase Amount).
Depending on your payment method, your financial institution may charge you interest or fees under your agreement with them. If you have any questions about those charges contact your payment method provider.
* CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License.
Available for Allavino, Kegco, KingsBottle and Thor Kitchen Products.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 31. USA
We are an authorized retailer for Kegco
The Kegco HBK1XS-2K Dual Faucet Home Brew Kegerator includes everything you need to dispense your own home brewed beer, including two brand new 5 gallon ball lock kegs! We've thought of everything - this kit includes a Polished Stainless Steel Two Faucet Draft Beer Tower, two sets of Ball Lock Keg Couplers, a Commercial 2-Product Double Gauge CO2 Regulator and two 304 Grade Stainless Steel Home Brew Kegs with rubber handles. All in a durable commercial grade stainless steel beer dispenser that is designed to stand up to heavy use and consistently deliver cold draft beer, pour after pour!
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this beer dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your beer is cold all the way up to the faucet. It comes with an air-cooled 3" diameter draft tower, so if your direct draw will be provided by your beer distributor, you're all set. Beverage Factory offers the ability to add a custom draft system with our top quality selection of regulators, couplers and fittings. See the available options below and feel free to contact our expert staff with any questions you may have.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes 2 Product Commercial Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver. A CO2 splitter with two shut-off valves allows you to pressurize two kegs at once and shut off a line that you are not using.
Includes two 5 foot, 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assemblies with Worm Drive Clamps
This 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
Includes Two Complete Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Taps
The complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
Includes a Kegco Exclusive 14" Tall, 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Dual Faucet Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter double faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot, 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer lines. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. This Kegco Exclusive tower measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers.
Includes two brand new 5 Gallon Ball Lock Home Brew Kegs
Made of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, these Cornelius Pepsi kegs have a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and top handle for easy carrying. The ball lock fittings can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance, and the stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure release valve.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provides Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Knockout for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Stainless Steel Finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
|Unit Weight||143 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||187 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 2|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||2
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 HZ|
6 great reasons to buy from us:
- Fast, Free Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy Returns
- Product Guarantees
- Financing Options
- Top Customer Service
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.