This dual zone wine cooler has an intuitive control panel with blue LED light for bar atmosphere.
The stylish stainless steel cabinet with front venting is suitable for freestanding or built-in. Each zone has independent temperature control-- upper zone 40-55°F and lower zone 55-65°F. Besides, this wine cooler is designed with a memory function which will memorize the temperature setting when power is suspended. The fan-forced fast cooling system 360-degree circulates airflow evenly and distributes the frost-free cooling air to every corner. Equipped with a carbon filter system, this wine cellar has strong absorption to bad smells and controls the humidity level. Also, the double tempered glass blocks the harmful sunlight. This wine cooler fits up to 154 bottles of standard Bordeaux 750 ml wine bottles. The 14 sliding beech shelves can be removed and adjusted to fit the large bottles.
If you are looking for a dual zone wine cooler like this, do not hesitate to place an order!
- Quietly and evenly chill your wine with fan-forced circulation and premium compressor
- Your wine will always be fresh and in proper humidity thanks to the carbon filter
- 154-bottle storage capacity with adjustable beech shelves to well manage your collection
- Separate temperature control on upper and lower zones to cold both white and red wines
- Temperature memory function to better store and protect your wine
- Simple touch control panel with LED screen to read the temperature
- Suitable for freestanding or built-in installation with front venting
- Double tempered glass door for cutting off the harmful sunlight
- Stylish stainless steel cabinet with LED light for visibility and atmosphere
- 2 keys included for locking the wine cabinet
|Material||Stainless steel, tempered glass|
|Product dimension||23.5" x 27.2" x 65.7" (L x W x H)|
|Total volume||14.4 Cu. Ft|
|Power||115V 60 Hz|
|Power cord length||70"|
|Net weight||215 lbs|