Allavino 30" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Dual Zone Stainless Steel Built-In Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center
- Regular price
- Price: $2,192.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $2,192.00 USD
- Unit price
We Proudly Ship With:Order Confirmation:
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within three business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the order ships, it's 5-7 business days for it to arrive at a local freight terminal, and from there their staff will reach out to the customer to arrange an appointment for delivery.
- All deliveries are threshold deliveries, with the exception of the Allavino's YHWR305 series and Forno's FWCDR6628-24S, which comes with a complimentary white glove delivery service.
- All of our orders receive free standard curbside shipping.
- If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charge of $350
- We know you want your unit as quickly as possible. If you have specific time concerns , please call us to discuss your needs before shipping.
Shop now and Pay in 4 with Klarna.
Split you purchase into 4 Interest -free payments.*
Use your own valid debit or credit card, or other accepted payment method, to pay (no prepaid cards).
The first payment is charged when the merchant confirms your order (this is usually the shipping date for online orders).
The next 3 payments are automatically made every 2 weeks after your Initial Payment (first Installment Payment due at least 15 days after Initial Payment for California residents).
Klarna charges no interest with Pay Later in 4 and no fees unless you fail to make a payment.
If you return or cancel any part of your purchase, you may get a refund from Klarna depending on how the store handles returns and cancellations. If you are due a refund from Klarna on a returned or cancelled order, we will refund the balance back to your original payment method.
If you have questions about the quality or shipping of your order, please contact the merchant where you made the purchase.
A Late Fee of up to $7 may be charged if any scheduled payment remains unpaid after 10 days (this will never exceed 25% of your Total Purchase Amount).
Depending on your payment method, your financial institution may charge you interest or fees under your agreement with them. If you have any questions about those charges contact your payment method provider.
* CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License.
Available for Allavino, Kegco, KingsBottle and Thor Kitchen Products.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 31. USA
We are an authorized retailer for Allavino
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers and wines with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 30" Wide VSWB30-2SF20 Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
Store Beverage Cans, Standard Beer Bottles, and Wine Bottles:With 6 shelves that hold up to 5 wine bottles each, 3 shelves that hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each, and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans, you can simultaneously store up to 30 wine bottles and 88 standard 12 oz. beverage cans. The top shelf of the beverage center zone can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles, allowing you to accommodate an impressive 28 beer bottles, 64 standard 12 oz. cans, and 30 wine bottles.
Digital Display and Controls:Independently control the temperatures in the beverage and wine zones using two digital displays with intuitive push-button controls, which make it easy to ensure that all of your beverages are being kept at their ideal temperatures.
Blue LED Interior Lighting:At the push of a button, you can activate cool blue LED lighting to elegantly illuminate your collection. These lights are cooler than standard lighting, preventing harmful hot spots from forming.
Innovative New Shelf Design:Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelves take the worry out of beverage storage. Not only do they have a unique thin design that allows more space between shelves for maximum storage, but they also have a durable metal construction that resists sagging over time.
Store More Bottle Sizes:The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly:Each of Allavino's state-of-the-art FlexCount shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to any bottle or can.
Built-In Design:The Allavino VSWB30-2SF20 has a versatile design that gives you the freedom to build it into your cabinetry or use it as a freestanding unit in any room of your home.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Includes both towel bar and curved handles
- All black interior emulates a traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Independently Controlled Temperature Zones: The temperature setting of each zone can be adjusted between 39°F to 64°F
Note: It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 30"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight (each unit): 185.2 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
The beverage storage zone has 3 shelves that can hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 28 bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
The wine storage zone has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
|Unit Weight||185.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||198.4 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||88|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
6 great reasons to buy from us:
- Fast, Free Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy Returns
- Product Guarantees
- Financing Options
- Top Customer Service
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.